Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

I am thankful that I have a job!

1 Timothy 6:6
Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Oh to be content!  What is contentment?  Contentment is a state or feeling of well-being. It is a state of peace despite the situations surrounding you. Hating your job and being miserable and stressed out on a daily basis are opposites of contentment but how do you find contentment?

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not to your own understanding

6 in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

Even when I don't know the answers, I know the Lord does.  If I trust in Him, believe His word he will not fail in His promises to me.

Thank you Lord for your Word and your promises to me.  I pray you will lead me to contentment in my job and in every area of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment