Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today is My Day Off!

 I love my days off and consider them my time to relax and decompress from a stressful work week.  However, hovering over my head is the fact that I have to go back tomorrow.  I actually experience dread at the thought.  It is as if I can't enjoy my days off because I have to mentally prepare for the week ahead.  My typical preparation is to harden my heart as a coping mechanism but all that has done is create bitterness and heaviness in my soul.  I know I have to turn this over to the Lord and trust in Him to restore my soul.

Psalm 23:3 
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Thank you Father for leading me in the way that I should go.  I am placing my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment